Found a Canopy Tent at Summit JC 7/19

msanna

If you lost a canopy tent at Summit this weekend, pm me with a description of it so I can get it back to you.
Thanks!
Marco

JGardy_781

msanna;2433 wrote: If you lost a canopy tent at Summit this weekend, pm me with a description of it so I can get it back to you.
Thanks!
Marco
I don't have a description, but a buddy I was pitted with had lost a canopy sometime during late Saturday at JC... he doesn't frequent the BBS here, but I've e-mailed him the link to the thread in case you guys are a match...

Katie785

yeah - i saw that someone did say they were missing a canopy from JC.. he posted in the MA forum thanking bobby G for offering to let him borrow one...

msanna

cool, well if this is theirs, I'll be able to get it to them on my next track day or we can arrange something.
we didn't find the canopy until the end of the day after most people left, i just want to make sure it gets in to the right hands!

JGardy_781

Katie785;3013 wrote: yeah - i saw that someone did say they were missing a canopy from JC.. he posted in the MA forum thanking bobby G for offering to let him borrow one...
Was I.

We indeed did use his - I only remembered to thank Bobby after I saw this thread.

Scouser

Fairly sure that one was mine lost it Saturday. Actually suprised to see someone posting it, I appreciate it. I was the lunatic trying to drive a hayabusa around the track.
Anyway first time on the track and I had an absolute blast. I was really impressed with the CRs, thanks for all the help. Katie sorry for blowing by you on the back straight away, forgot that rule at a 130mph just hanging on at that point.
Anyway could not ask for a more welcoming and helpful crowd I will be around again possibly on a different bike.
Marco I will drop you a PM.

Scouser

P.S. Jason saw your bike is now for sale, that caused a little stir in my household. Looks like I will be picking between a sceond bike or a girlfriend...I really like bikes.

msanna

Canopy owner found, WOOT!

Glad I could be a help, its what we do here in Nesba.
If it wasn't me I hope it would have been another one of us.

JGardy_781

Scouser;3047 wrote: P.S. Jason saw your bike is now for sale, that caused a little stir in my household. Looks like I will be picking between a sceond bike or a girlfriend...I really like bikes.
There's lots of bikes out there, then again, there's lots of girls, too!

/j