FS: 10/18 VIR Patriot Course - Intermediate

racingryan

Price drop - $120. I'll be canceling my track day tonight if no one wants this. I'd rather have the credit than lose my $140.

Spyda

racingryan;20372 wrote: Price drop - $120. I'll be canceling my track day tonight if no one wants this. I'd rather have the credit than lose my $140.
I'll take it. PM me your paypal address or address to send the check!

racingryan

***Everything's been resolved in a good manner. See below for details***

Well today I get an interesting email from paypal. Chris has reversed the payment for the track day at Patriot 10/18 he bought from me more than a month ago. This is even after I forwarded confirmation emails from NESBA that they had transferred my spot into his name. Care to explain, Chris?

Spyda

Dammit! That's what that was! My paypal account was hacked and I couldn't remember what that charge was since I couldn't find any receipts or anything. My bad. Did they actualy wthdraw the money from your account? I'll get that right back to you. Sorry about that!

racingryan

***Everything's been resolved in a good manner. See below for details***

Yes, I have a negative $120 balance in my paypal account. I will update this thread with positive feedback when it gets replaced.

racingryan

Spyda;25484 wrote: My bad. I just went into Paypal and cancelled that claim. Sorry again!
Thank you for fixing this so promptly, Chris. You had me really worried there for a minute. My paypal account still shows a negative balance but if you did what you say you did it should be remedied soon. No hard feelings :) Sorry that I jumped to conclusions.