FS 2018 Kendon 2-Rail Ride UP SRL Stand Up Trailer $3,500

DUC748

I have a barely used Kendon trailer for sale. I'm only selling it because I purchased an enclosed trailer last year and the Kendon has sat in the garage ever since. It's in perfect condition and has probably half a dozen uses. Tires are in excellent shape and as you can see comes with a full spare. Factory upgrades are the upgraded aluminum wheels and swivel jack. Personal upgrades are S-track rails (used only to tie down stuff to the trailer-not the bike) and a bag full of connectors as well as the bolt down kit for a Baxley chock (chock not included in sale). This allows you to either have two bikes using the Kendon set up or remove their rails and use the Baxley with the bike more centered on the trailer. I've done it every way and they all work fine. I have some photos of my old set up so you can see how I used it.

Great little trailer that weighs 450 lbs and can handle 2,000 lbs all while being towed by a car. If you don't know anything about this particular trailer, you can read more about it in the link below. Also included is the hitch if you want it.

kendonusa.com/collections/kendon-premium-folding-motorcycle-trailers/products/dual-rail-ride-up-srl-folding-motorcycle-trailer

I'm located in Fort Mill, SC about 20 minutes south of Charlotte and less than an hour to Columbia. I'd be happy to drive (within reason) to meet you for a sale. Not interested in trades but open to discussions on price. I'm putting it on a few of the TD forums before it goes to Cycle Trader or CL. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_8146.jpg
    IMG_8146.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8148.jpg
    IMG_8148.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8149.jpg
    IMG_8149.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_8152.jpg