Geopgraphy Question

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
I thought Virginia was Mid-Atlantic.......but yet, virginia tracks are classified as Southeast...?? :notsure:

map_mid_atlantic.gif

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
The Southeast region already had Barber & Road Atlanta. They don't know how to ride on bad tracks so they took our only good track! :saythat: Thankfully, we now have NJMP.

How about a trade? We'll give the Southeast Pocoho, JC & Nelson and we'll take VIR. Sounds like a fair trade!:D

lemondrop

just confused as to what composes the NE vs MA vs SE tracks...i thought i had moved out of the SE...but apparently not:banghead::banghead::p

JVance

Take NJ and be happy :) If you want to trade for VIR it would take 6 tracks since that is the # of configurations VIR can run.

If I had to take a guess as to why it is SE...I'd say it had to do with staffing locations and logistics on who could run what events.

Does it really matter? You can sign up for any track you wamt regardless of which region it is in. As a member it means absolutely nothing.

lemondrop

JVance;39075 wrote: Does it really matter? You can sign up for any track you wamt regardless of which region it is in. As a member it means absolutely nothing.
it doesn't matter....just seems no matter what I do, I can't get outta the south:banghead::p

jsin38

lemondrop;39084 wrote: it doesn't matter....just seems no matter what I do, I can't get outta the south:banghead::p
Hate to break it to you, but Richmond was the capital of the Confederacy. While we're at it, Maryland is south of the Mason Dixon line and a portion of New Mexico was a member of the Confederacy.

I'm just sayin'....:D

Matt H

While Maryland is south of the Mason-Dixon, you are not a "southerner" until you are south of NOVA... Heck, Virginians don't consider NOVA folk even real Virginians.

lemondrop

I need someone to take a map to these so-called "NOVA" people and physically show them that they ACTUALLY LIVE IN EASTERN VIRGINIA!!!!!

i never understood why the heck they call eastern VA, northern VA....