Happy thanksgiving

Godfather

Id10t

Okay!

I just signed my ID10T form.

I actually volunteered to drive family members to D.C. yesterday instead of having them take the train from Norfolk, VA... A three hour drive actually took 7 hours,,, then I had to come back home,,,, that took 8 hours!:eek:

NEVER, EVER, EVER, AGAIN drive to Washington D.C. when the whole East Coast is on I-95 trying to get back home the Sunday after Thanksgiving!:banghead:

Anyway! I can't wait till Christmas! :D

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Godfather;295474 wrote: Okay!

I actually volunteered to drive family members to D.C. yesterday instead of having them take the train from Norfolk, VA... A three hour drive actually took 7 hours,,, then I had to come back home,,,, that took 8 hours!:eek:

NEVER, EVER, EVER, AGAIN drive to Washington D.C. when the whole East Coast is on I-95 trying to get back home the Sunday after Thanksgiving!:banghead:

:haha:

I saw that traffic parking lot on 95 North as I drove over one of the bridges.

Better you than me. :D

Didn't even stop by to say hello?! Damn I feel cheated! ;)

bmrboy

Godfather;295474 wrote: Okay!

After reading this ...... you e-mail makes perfect since !!!! :eek:
That's why I live in the Forest with the unicorn's & Zebra's ......:D

Godfather

Next Time!

Otto Man;295483 wrote: :haha:

I saw that traffic parking lot on 95 North as I drove over one of the bridges.

Better you than me. :D

Didn't even stop by to say hello?! Damn I feel cheated! ;)
I would have been tempted to drink and then I would have tried to hit Turk Man's (Levent) tent from your house with a beer bottle....believe me it's better I didn't stop!:wow: