Hello from Canada

thrills

Hey folks - long time lurker, first time poster..

I haven't ridden with N2 before and I am interesting in heading down to PittRace the Oct 8/9 weekend.

My account defaulted to Novice.. fine, but I'm trying to figure out if everyone has to ride there at first or if I need to speak with someone to adjust that? I ride in the advanced group up here, do 15-30 track days a year, etc. and don't want to get stuck with the new to track riders if there's an alternative to get into intermediate to start?

Any help appreciated! Thanks

PS. looks like the sat is sold out - is that per group (ie. my account is set to novice and novice is sold out, or does it not work like that?)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Send an email to support@n2td.org and describe your experience. They may want a screen shot of your account with the other club showing your group. We do start everyone new to us in Novice, but we really don't want folks in the wrong group. Let them know of your experience and they may start you in Intermediate.

Yes, it sells out by group. Looking at the numbers, Intermediate may be sold out as well. PittRace is popular and usually sells out a month in advance.

By chance, do you have a current expert race license? That would put you in our Advanced group.

thrills

Thanks Judy! Just sent an email.
No current race license, besides, I dont know that I'd want to drop into advanced at a new track on day 1... but we'll see where this goes!

Appreciate the help.