Hello from Kennesaw, GA and need a ride to RoadAtlanta :)

Fahad

Hi guys, I am super excited for my first track day at RoadAtlanta! I am just a 35 year bloke (who might be going through a mid-life crisis, atleast thats what my wife thinks :) ) - until 6 months ago, I did not even know how to ride a bicycle but somehow I developed the love for motorcycling and learned to ride

I have taken multiple MSF courses (new rider, advanced, etc) and have driven about 5,000 miles in the last 6 months!

I just bought a CBR500R and super excited to continue to ride + taking my skills to the next level

I have a feeling track days will be very addicting!!

PS. Is anyone going from Kennesaw to Road Atlanta this weekend, if yes, do you have space for a person and a 2018 CBR500? Feel free to DM me, willing to share costs and buy food

jmack

I’m new as well and very close to you. East Cobb. Just now getting into track riding after years of street.
Catch you soon. jmack

Fahad

I’m new as well and very close to you. East Cobb. Just now getting into track riding after years of street.
Catch you soon. jmack
Awesome!! Let me know whenever you plan to go-to the track, maybe we can plan a trip together

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome! Surprised Judy didn't link you to the riders manual...:laugh:. In any case, give it a read and ask questions. We're all here to help in any way we can.