Hello from Memphis.

richg

Hey guys, have my first track day sunday the 26th at Barber. Been riding around 3 years now and am really looking forward to this, I do have one problem though. I'm having trouble with my bike and am wondering what is the very latest I can back out for track credit? I am getting it back from the shop tomarrow(still under warranty) and plan on riding it this weekend to see if it fails again. This was the 3rd time in the shop for the same thing. So would sunday be to late?

Also, michelin pilot powers will be more than enough tire for beginners, right?

Thanks and looking forward to meeting some of you,

Richard

richg

Thanks all, appreciate the welcome. Got the bike back and went on a little ride today, knock on wood, it's running good now.

chambers

Good to hear it's doing well Rich. Hopefully we'll get a little break in the weather this weekend so you can get it out on a long ride and see if it starts up again. Hate I couldn't make it out with you yesterday.

Later.............

smack28752

Welcome to the addiction Richard. Glad to kear that you got your bike in running order. Stop by and say hello at Barber. I look forward to riding with you in the :b: group!!

richg

smack28752;48571 wrote: Welcome to the addiction Richard. Glad to kear that you got your bike in running order. Stop by and say hello at Barber. I look forward to riding with you in the :b: group!!

Sounds like a plan man, Chambers will be riding with us too. Will see you there.

richg

chambers;48446 wrote: Good to hear it's doing well Rich. Hopefully we'll get a little break in the weather this weekend so you can get it out on a long ride and see if it starts up again. Hate I couldn't make it out with you yesterday.

Later.............
Depending on how tonight goes I'd like to get out for a couple of hours in the morning. Taking it kinda easy, I'm going to need my bike next week.:)