Hello

Arioch

Hi all. Road with N2 for the first time on 8/26 and 8/27 at NJMP. Harley XR1200 and GSX-R750. Thanks for having me. It was a great weekend. Hope to get out another weekend.

jhuff1219

Control Rider
Happy you enjoyed yourself and I followed your XR1200 out there a few times. Can't remember if it was Intermediate or Novice-Orange but you were moving quite well on that bike. I hope you come back and join us again soon. :D

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Hi all. Road with N2 for the first time on 8/26 and 8/27 at NJMP. Harley XR1200 and GSX-R750. Thanks for having me. It was a great weekend. Hope to get out another weekend.
Thanks for joining us. We still have several events this season left to get out and enjoy. See you soon.

Arioch

I was able to get out on 9/4 and had an even better time. Great group that day. Met some nice people. I had a particularly good time on the XR. If anyone has novice video of 9/4, I would love to see it.

p.s. Nice to see two ex-XR1200 racers, Danny Eslick and Kyle Wyman, do so well at NJMP in MotoAmerica. I like to believe their time on a 500 lb 85 hp bike helped them in some way!