Help me welcome the newest addition to the Staff

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
This weekend at Barber we added another CR to our ranks. Eric Kruizenga will be coaching with us in 2018. We have had our eyes on Eric for a while now. He is a great guy, fast, and knows how to communicate with newer and experienced riders. Eric is also a MSF Instructor in his free time (I'm about to consume all of his free time though...Shhhhhh). Eric's Daughter (Alexis) also rides with us and took our ATP School this year. I know Eric will enjoy coaching the N2 members and I know the N2 members have a lot to learn from this new coach.

Congratulations Eric!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
This weekend at Barber we added another CR to our ranks. Eric Kruizenga will be coaching with us in 2018. We have had our eyes on Eric for a while now. He is a great guy, fast, and knows how to communicate with newer and experienced riders. Eric is also a MSF Instructor in his free time (I'm about to consume all of his free time though...Shhhhhh). Eric's Daughter (Alexis) also rides with us and took our ATP School this year. I know Eric will enjoy coaching the N2 members and I know the N2 members have a lot to learn from this new coach.

Congratulations Eric!!!
Awesome addition! Welcome, Eric!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Don't let Eric fool you. He's a real PITA. Always smiling and helping out. Nobody sane can always be that happy.

Welcome Eric! It really is great having you around. Hope you enjoyed those bump strips!

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
Ahhhh the bump strips. I know Bill would have had no involvement in such shenanigans:) Congratulations Eric 2018 is gonna be fun, fun, fun!

Kruizen

Control Rider
Took 2 stops on the way out of Barber to find the damn thing! Having to check 10 tires. :-/ The 2 ppl riding with me thought I was nuts for a minute, even tho they felt it. Lol