Hey Drew! Wyman finished...

jls223

Joe Vital;40220 wrote: ...4th
http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=35763

Not bad, not bad at all. I wonder how much time he has spent at Daytona...that wasn't flat track.

Drew introduced this young man to me last year at VIR. A very polite, well spoken, young man.

His dad lent us a battery so we could get back in the races.

Good on you Kyle.
I think it was his first time at Daytona! He'd been at Jennings the week before working out the kinks on a new R6. First time at the track and on a R6. Awesome! :congrats:

Drewbie

Kyle "The King";) Wyman is a good kid. Boat loads of talent. I have Been texting with him a bit today. He said it was a great race. Cant wait to watch it.

Look for him in the Moto-GT race as well. He said they asked him to ride for an injured rider on a team.

Way to go Kyle.. on the gas and kickin' ass:D

Joe Vital

texting him? wow and here i thought i was scoopng you!

now i have a reason to pay attention to the Moto-ST races...

jls223

Drewbie;40253 wrote: Kyle "The King";) Wyman is a good kid. Boat loads of talent. I have Been texting with him a bit today. He said it was a great race. Cant wait to watch it.

Look for him in the Moto-GT race as well. He said they asked him to ride for an injured rider on a team.

Way to go Kyle.. on the gas and kickin' ass:D
Beween you, me and everyone else texting him yesterday poor guy hasn't had time to think straight! :banghead:

"The King" :adore:

sternsi

Control Rider
Don't forget about Travis either. They are both going to do very well racing! :congrats:

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Kyle, Trav, and Cody are all good kids. Kyle will be running the 2nd leg of the Moto-GT race today with Ted Cobb running the first hour.

He rode the ASRA/CCS races this previous weekend too.