how much snow did you get ?????

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Looks like about a foot so far here in Pasadena, MD. Just got done clearing the driveway.

I guess their expecting about another 1 to 3 inches in Round 2 for us later this afternoon.

I think a little later I'm going to venture out to Dunkin Donuts for a XLarge Smores Hot Chocolate..that's some decadent shit I recommend you try.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Just south of Baltimore, MD we got about 10"-12". No problem getting to work at all. Main roads were clear and empty. Side roads, another story altogether.

GriffinD

Nassau County, Long Island & we are sitting on around 10" right now with some sideways sleet coming down. Another few inches overnight. I haven't seen my front or backyard in over 6 weeks.

I'm going to try out that DD Smores Hot Choc, D-Zum. I might even get a glazed donut to dip in it. ;) :cheers:

bmrboy

Just shoveled off my decks ...... this sheet is freaking deep !!!! Still coming down hard !!!!!! :eek:
Wish I still had my snow blower !!!!!
Going over to neighbors house & get his JD Tractor , and start clearing our 1/4 mile drive way ......:wow:
Glad I still have my Vt. winter clothes , good for 30 below ......;)

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
GriffinD;300461 wrote: Nassau County, Long Island & we are sitting on around 10" right now with some sideways sleet coming down. Another few inches overnight. I haven't seen my front or backyard in over 6 weeks.

I'm going to try out that DD Smores Hot Choc, D-Zum. I might even get a glazed donut to dip in it. ;) :cheers:
Good times! Try their new Cookie Dough Donuts if you want something absolutely SEXY to go with that Hot Chocolate. It's just THAT good.

bpolunin

Oh yea, completely clear... It wasn't bad to begin with, but everything is melted now. You good to go my friend.

griffonrider;300478 wrote: How is I-75??? Can I get through there? I REALLY need to get to Jennings!!!!!!:D

Motofun352

Control Rider
Only 6" in north central PA...however my plow truck broke down (again) so I had to get the tractor going...damn, why does everything break just when you need it?

Godfather

We had snow last night but the early morning rain washed it away. Today the temp was low 40's in Va Beach. They say snow is possible tonight. Just saw on the news that 61% of the USA is under snow right now!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I got about 6 inches in South Jersey, now it's raining. It's going to be a great summer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpolunin View Post
You got nothing on Atlanta . We got 1" of ice and 3" of snow on top of that

How is I-75??? Can I get through there? I REALLY need to get to Jennings!!!!!!

bpolunin;300481 wrote: Oh yea, completely clear... It wasn't bad to begin with, but everything is melted now. You good to go my friend.
Thanks Brother!!!! I'll be headed out early in the AM. Hope to see you at RA in April.