how much snow did you get ?????

R1aven

I ended up with 18 inches overall in southwest Virginia. The roads are a mess. The interstate near me is backed up for 13 miles and pretty much at a standstill.

denbsteph

Left work Wednesday at 2:00 pm, usually a 35 minute drive................3 hrs later ended up at the house. Got detoured onto 85 going North. Seen three separate accidents on 85 South, all with in 1/2 mile of each other. Semi's, cars ,vans trucks. I would say at least 8 vehicles in each accident. We were at a stand still for about an hour. The snow was coming down pretty good for a couple of hours.

At the house, got about 6" of snow and 1" of sleet. Then turned to rain over night, melted the snow pretty good, but still have about 3" on the ground. If it had not warmed up during the evening, it could of been real bad, we got lucky in the Raleigh NC area.

bmrboy

Well living in the enchanted forest here in the Blue Ridge .... I live on top of a ridge one side is wind blown only about
10" or so , on the other side there is 3+' in the woods , crazy !!!! TOOK 4 HRS. to clear driveway 1/4 mile long with a tractor!!

Finally stopped at about 5 p.m. the main Rd is not plowed ... it's a freaking mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actual snow amount 26" :wow:
It's a bit windy know 2:30 a.m. so will most likely have to re-clear again !!!!! Oh Boy !!!!!! :dunno:

But on the bright side , next week at this time it will be in the mid 60's go figure ... so the snow will melt away , and I can
finish cleaning up my yard , get ready for spring ..... :D

Motofun352

Control Rider
The snow is knee deep here. Took the 2 yr old G-daughter out tubing Sunday and Monday down the front field. After it was packed down on the 1st run..we went well over a 1/4 mile. All was good until I had to carry her and the tube back up for another run. 4 runs and I was DONE...she of course wanted to keep going.
I don't mind winter, usually, but I'm ready for Spring.

matt2212

No snow here

Sunny and 60 yesterday a little rain this morning and then sunny a nd almost 70

Is it time to ride yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt2212

vinny337;300987 wrote: Thanks Matt, Atleast someone is enjoying some nice weather...:popcorn:

Hell I even went fishing this morning... Caught some too

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk