Howdy from WI

jfbryan

New to NESBA. Did an intro day a few years back at Road America. Managed to do a day at Blackhawk last year with a different group. I'm planning 5 or 6 days this year 3 0r 4 of them with NESBA. Unfortunately I'll be on my 600 Bandit (kinda heavy and not that quick) so look for me in the back :)

tym2fly911

Welcome (back that is)!!! Where in WI are you and which days with NESBA do you think you'll make? Also, no worries with the bike thing, I've seen plenty of guys turn lap times that you wouldn't believe if you just saw the bike. Keep developing those skills and the lap times will come.

Think about it like this, if you build the skills and can ride the snot out of the bandit, just imagine how much better the times will get when you upgrade. :wow:

:popcorn:

jkrueger

Hey, im up in the appleton area. if thats close to you drop me a line sometime, see you at the track

jfbryan

I'm in MKE. Haven't nailed down which track dates but I'm figuring on doing one at Road America and a couple more at Blackhawk.

tym2fly911

Cool, cool....we'll see you at the track then. Can't wait for this weather to warm up so we can start ridin again!!!

nrcooled

Welcome! Don't sweat the bike thing at all. It's not about how fast you can go on the straights and carrying proper cornerspeed can eliminate some of the power that you lack. Concentrate on learning the track and that will be much easier when you don't have to worry so much about gobs of power.

I have seen some guys really running good laps on Buells and other lower power bikes. Think about it this way, by not having so much power you will always have open track. :D

beac83

Welcome back. I can't wait until the weather warms up enough for trackdays. Come On April!

See you at the track!

kf227

The madness

Im also new to the madness ill be joining you in the back.:eek:
located in Fond du Lac

Bucky Badger

I'm in Milwaukee area also (Pewaukee) If you need a ride to the track let me know, we would be happy to have you if we have room.

jfbryan

Just wanted to thank everybody for the warm welcome and encouragement. You guys are giving me the warm fuzzys :)
I am trailerless at the moment so renting or borrowing will be the thing. Brian, I may indeed take you up on your generous offer when it works out. Thanks!

ridngsxrs

Hey Jfbryan,Bucky Badger and Jkrueger. I'm a fellow cheesehead here in Neenah. Jfbryan welcome! Any questions feel free to holler.

ERB68

One more cheesehead here. I'm also in MKE (Mequon). I have room in the trailer. Let me know if you want to ride along.