I'm Back!

jimgl3

Well, not really, just lurking for the moment. Hello to any who remember me. So, saw MotoGP post this morning about 40% "nonfossil" fuel now and 100% by 2027, like it was something new. Made me laugh! Hell, Bioweapon came out of the gate at 100% and that was in 2010! Made me wonder what ever happened to Brad and those other NC folk. I have messaged DooDoo Brown on LinkedIn a couple times, so I know he's still kickin. There seems to be little to no footprint on the web of Bioweapon. Got me wondering if the government or big energy snuffed them out... for those of you who don't know me, I was 40 something when I did my first NESBA trackday. And it became N2 before I ever got my A sticker. Mostly due to what Matt H called "janky shit". John Allen may have another word for it... and once I got the treasured A sticker I disappeared. So, how's everyone?

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tried to do some googling for you. Found nothing, but now I'm probably on a list, so I got that going for me.

Why'd ya quit? You coming back out?

jimgl3

Honda gal, we're you the one that posted the road atlanta video with nickle back and sixx am? I became addicted to those as a result.