Ladies and Gentlemen the elusive…..

Ruhe52

EmPro. Damn been looking all over for one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a result. I will have a bazzaz auto tune FI/TC unit for sale with QS. New is $850.
This is for GP shift

$500 + shipping
I will get Picks once I have it all out of the bike.

bmrboy

An other unobtainium part ... what's next , Lazor guidance track positioning .... :dunno:
How about , double barrel nitrous warp speed butt thrusters .... :D
More special sauces to be added

TProc

Ruhe52;293481 wrote: Vin over the years I have learned everything is for sale. What ya want?
LOL, Years?????? The guys that brought me into motorsports taught me that at age 14.......LOL

Also, that no matter how much you spend on it........its still all junk, and you must understand and believe that in order to ride it to your fullest ability. Gone in a blink of an eye, or slip of grip. So limit your attachment to this "Junk"

Ruhe52

Yeah some of my bikes come out pretty ok so I have a hard time parting with stuff. It took me a bit longer.

Ruhe52;293487 wrote: Yeah some of my bikes come out pretty ok so I have a hard time parting with stuff. It took me a bit longer.
I still have emotional attachments to my "junk". I guess one day I'll be able to let that go. Until then, expect to see my Ducati at the track. :rolleyes:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ruhe52;293481 wrote: Vin over the years I have learned everything is for sale. What ya want?
Nothing at the moment, but I'll take the entire bike once you get bored with it. :D

borislav

Control Rider
Vinny I'll sell you mine!
Bring a bag (medium size)of money!;)

For the matter of fact it will be for sale at Barber and if it don't sell Chuck will probably take it with him!

LOrtega

Control Rider
Vinny why don't you go down to a 600 and I will sell you mine...
LOL you don't need the other 150cc

Motofun352

Control Rider
Mike, what bike, years is the Bazzaz for? I get confused whether you're on a GSXR or an R6. Still looking for goodies for my '13 GSXR 750 build project....Let me know.
Thanks

steve gould

Did it come with the equally elusive cable? I heard Bigfoot has a case of them sitting around. Now if I can just find that Bastid.....Wonder if he takes paypal.

Ruhe52

Yes it came with cable had to order my race harness separate but that should be here next month. Coming from Japan so it's on a slow boat from China!

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
borislav;293523 wrote: Vinny I'll sell you mine!
Bring a bag (medium size)of money!;)

For the matter of fact it will be for sale at Barber and if it don't sell Chuck will probably take it with him!
Ha, we have the same bike Bro...
Going to get something newer. :cool:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
LOrtega;293526 wrote: Vinny why don't you go down to a 600 and I will sell you mine...
LOL you don't need the other 150cc
Your bike is too pretty to be on the track...:cool:

Sometimes that 150cc comes in handy...;)

borislav

Control Rider
vinny337;293676 wrote: Ha, we have the same bike Bro...
Going to get something newer. :cool:
Depends my brother if it sells yes, if it don't sell than we'll see...evil laugh!:D

Ruhe52;293412 wrote: EmPro. Damn been looking all over for one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a result. I will have a bazzaz auto tune FI/TC unit for sale with QS. New is $850.
This is for GP shift

$500 + shipping
I will get Picks once I have it all out of the bike.

Oh you cruel, cruel man. I just ordered that Bazzaz stuff.

How was the TTX, Mike? Work out for you?