Learning Lightning Sunday 8/18

erichmond

Aug 21, 2010
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to CR's Patrick and Dan for their help on Sunday. I learned more about riding that track in 3 sessions that I had in all my previous visits there combined. One of the best track days I've had in while! Cheers, Ed

knut

Control Rider
Jul 7, 2009
erichmond;285311 wrote: Just wanted to say a quick thanks to CR's Patrick and Dan for their help on Sunday. I learned more about riding that track in 3 sessions that I had in all my previous visits there combined. One of the best track days I've had in while! Cheers, Ed
Good you had fun and got a few things to work on. AND.... it paid off to. I could clearly see the improvements you did from the morning to the afternoon. Good work Ed. Keep up the good work and I look forward to see you again Ed.

Maybe end of August at T-bolt ??

/Patrick

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Feb 5, 2009
erichmond;285311 wrote: Just wanted to say a quick thanks to CR's Patrick and Dan for their help on Sunday. I learned more about riding that track in 3 sessions that I had in all my previous visits there combined. One of the best track days I've had in while! Cheers, Ed
Thanks Ed. Was great riding with you! You were rolling nicely. Looking forward to seeing you back out. :)

erichmond

Aug 21, 2010
I'll be at Jefferson this Sunday, but I won't be able to make the 8/30-31 days at NJMP. I'm hoping to make the 9/29 date at Thunderbolt (my least favorite track and one on which I feel ultra-slow) but that is my anniversary weekend so I'm not sure yet, then the 10/5 and 10/6 Lightning weekend and finally the 11/2-3 season-ender at NJMP. Thanks again for the help!

knut

Control Rider
Jul 7, 2009
erichmond;285569 wrote: I'll be at Jefferson this Sunday, but I won't be able to make the 8/30-31 days at NJMP. I'm hoping to make the 9/29 date at Thunderbolt (my least favorite track and one on which I feel ultra-slow) but that is my anniversary weekend so I'm not sure yet, then the 10/5 and 10/6 Lightning weekend and finally the 11/2-3 season-ender at NJMP. Thanks again for the help!
You will love T-bolt after a few seeions Ed. Much more fun than Lightning. Trust me.

And anniversary is not a valid reason for missing a track day. :wow:
We had our last Sunday when we was at Lightning.... ;) A track is the perfect place for that. ;)

/Patrick