Let's compete in the '24 Endurance Championship

Kitz

Maybe that means joining an existing team, maybe it means building one.

First things first; thanks for taking the time to read.

With the ‘23 season winding down, I wanted to get this out for any planning teams might start doing for next season.

My goal for ‘24 is to compete in the middleweight series. I’d love to join a existing team; I’ll build one if I have to.

My name is Randy “Kitz” Kitzmiller. I live in Stafford VA…married with a couple little boys. After years away from the sport, I’ll be joining N2/WERA next season. This isn’t an introduction to endurance racing for me. In 2001-2004, I started racing club level middleweight series’ in England. In 2005, I was invited to race in the British National Endurance Championship with JSE Racing (GSXR750). Our results were such that I was also invited to race in the World Endurance Series with Innodrom Suzuki from Belgium in 2006 in the Oschersleben 24hr. I wasn’t able to compete due to being short 4 months for the time requirement before acquiring an FIM International license.

I picked up a GSXR 600 earlier this year to get back on the track to find out if I could still do competitive times before deciding to get re-involved in endurance. At Pitt Race, I’m running 1:55; at Summit Main, 1:19; and at NCBike 1:30. I’d be happy to share race studio data, upon request.

I currently hold an expert license with WERA.

If you’re looking for a capable rider for your existing team, I’d love to hear from you. I’m committed to competing in the full season, and feel I have much to contribute,

If you’re interested in being part of building a race team in any capacity (crew, riders, mechanics, captain, etc), I’d love to hear from you.

Good luck with the final round of 2023. I’m excited to see what 2024 brings.

Kitz

droyce

Control Rider
Welcome Kitz, it's always good to see new teams/faces in the paddock. It's a great series, you'll enjoy being a part of it.