Membership Expires: 3/6/2014 Available Credit:$0.00Reward Points:1,450

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I renewed mine in January, dammit. But, at least it was with leftover credits from last year, I suppose...

Quickone4u

HondaGalToo;302284 wrote: I renewed mine in January, dammit. But, at least it was with leftover credits from last year, I suppose...
Right there with you Judy except I paid for mine :doh: Wonder if we can get that back? Doubt it:banghead:

mpusch

Micah
Are things that bad? I was hoping to wait until hearing whatever news is coming tomorrow before acting so as not to jump the gun. Should disputes be filed today?

jsnow74361

Man

This does suck I was hoping to ride VIR March and April and get some practice I dont race until MAY I was hoping to test some new stuff that on the bike well I look into Corner Speed In April hope they will tell us something soon.

moto1320

Quickone4u;302288 wrote: Right there with you Judy except I paid for mine :doh: Wonder if we can get that back? Doubt it:banghead:
Contesting mine with my CC, as have many. The Elite Membership still states the previous lower price list as of today and we know that none of the VIR dates (and apparently Barber) were ever even booked/paid for. You can still jump online right now and pay NESBA for a date that TPM has already booked. Last time I checked fraud was good enough for a refund.

moto1320;302310 wrote: Contesting mine with my CC, as have many. The Elite Membership still states the previous lower price list as of today and we know that none of the VIR dates (and apparently Barber) were ever even booked/paid for. You can still jump online right now and pay NESBA for a date that TPM has already booked. Last time I checked fraud was good enough for a refund.
I got advice from my neighbor who is a attorney , I really don't like to be like this, But this evening with his help I filed fraud charges through paypal to get my $$$ back..If NYST contacts me and says NESBA has confirmed the dates I paid for, I will drop the charges and ride..This is on NESBA not us members.

joeyb

I renewed my Elite membership in December, pretty sure we're all screwed :dunno::popcorn::banghead: