Michelin Takeoffs, 180 Power Race and 190 Pilot Slicks

motogypsy

hey ya'll

i have a few more sets of Michelins..

Power Race Rears 180/55's PR3, PR5. D, and E compounds with C compound fronts $80.00 per set....plus shipping...

Pilot Slicks 19/69 -17 rears, with 12/70 - 17 fronts $80.00 per set plus shipping.

all of these tires are in great shape...will pass tech for trackdays no problem..
used on race bikes with proper suspension set up...always on warmers..

shipping is $25.00 per set...

i can sell rears only, if you need 2 rears and 1 front...or just a rear let me know

i sell a lot of these sets and so-far everyone has been happy...
so i consider myself a trustworthy seller...
i can get you pics of the sets if you need em...sent to your email
but it might take me a few days...

you can contact me through p.m., email or give me a call....

thanx...
734-717-5478

motogypsy

thanx guys,,,,

i have D compound rears left with c fronts...
also all the slicks...
what is up.... why doesnt anybody ever buy my slicks...
they are great for trackdays...
they wear like iron and stick like glue....

anyway thanx for all the response

duane
734-717-5478

cecilio64

I just got into this about a month ago. I've always wanted to try track riding and ran into a friend I hadn't seen in 3 - 4 years. He started this summer and I went out to see him on a track day @ Autobahn. That got me hooked, I was already looking for an old bike to fix up over the winter and start next year, but found a deal on the forum for a complete package. Bike, trailer, easy up canopy, leathers, generator, warmers, gloves, etc. I couldn't pass it up. I did a test and tune @Gingerman to get used to the bike and my first full track day was 8/31 BHF. WOW!!! I can't wait for the next one even though I know it's getting close to the end of the season for us midwesterners. I tell you all this to point out that I'm really really new at track riding. At BHF, tech told me that my rear was pretty used up and should be replaced if not right away after that track day. I'm at work right now and I couldn't possibly tell what tires I need for my bike ('01 gsx-r750). I've only had it for 3 weeks and it's been a whirlwind of activity trying to get myself ready for BHF. I think I'd like to go with slicks, is that a good idea? The gsxr is not street legal and I'd only use it at the track. How do I buy these from you? Why can't you sell the slicks, the little I know about track riding, it would seem that slicks are what people would want. Sorry for the long post.