Monday at NJMP

mphile77

Well that was a good time, but mother nature did not let us alone with that damn wind! Staff was great and I had a great first experience with N2 and plan on coming back!

My only issue was the guy who passed me on the main straight then cut in front of me and jammed the brakes all the sudden??? Code brown! I told one of the control riders and i think it was handled, it could have taken a few bikes down, but everyone in the area did a good job. In riders meeting this was gone over multiple times, this was no fault of the staff, the rules were given, people need to follow them. I look forward to another N2 event, see everyone soon!

Arioch

Monday was a great day. Small attendance and wide open track. Props to CR Lenny for stopping by and giving pointers to me and other riders in the pits. Also thanks for making the last session a blast by pushing me to brake later - just showing me enough wheel to let me know you were there and then backing off. One of my better days, wind or no wind.

The right side (only) of my Diablo Rossa Corsas is almost down to the wear bars. I need a counterclockwise track!

Mphile77 it's a shame that rider pulled in front of you like that. Sounds like you handled it right and kept a positive attitude. On Monday there was a ton of open track. Hot pit can be an option, not sure it would have helped you.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
nd.

The right side (only) of my Diablo Rossa Corsas is almost down to the wear bars. I need a counterclockwise track!
Haha, that happens at NJMP and some other tracks we frequent. You can flip the rear, but it needs to be done before it's too far gone, lol!