N2 2019 Packages and Memberships are on sale!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
It’s that time of the year!

All N2 2019 packages are officially on sale now through December 15th.

Starting Black Friday, N2 memberships will be discounted by 20% through December 1st.

N2 Basic Membership: $65 -> now $52
N2 Elite Membership: $249 -> now $199

All packages and memberships may be purchased directly through your N2 account at https://my.n2td.org.

To purchase a 2019 package, click the “Purchase Packages” in the upper left corner of your screen and our systems will handle the rest (packages are offered in limited quantities and are provided on a first come, first served basis).

Members that have purchased 2018 packages will automatically receive a 10% discount on their 2019 purchase!

At midnight on Thanksgiving day, memberships will be discounted by 20% through December 1st. Our memberships are based on 12 months (not calendar year) and will “stack” if you already have one.

Please note, N2 memberships will not include partner events for 2019 and we'd like to thanks those that have partnered with us this year.

Should you have any questions, please contact our support group by sending an email to support@n2td.org.

Once again, we thank everyone for making N2 the successful organization it has become and we look forward to serving you again in 2019!

Happy Thanksgiving!

black_friday_2018.jpg

Motofun352

Control Rider
You guys come through again! :) I generally don't like mass e-mailings but this deal should be shouted out.​

YOLOrider87

Hey rob92 how does the 10% discount get applied? when I add the 6 day TD package their is no discount showing, just asks for CC information. Also, I did the 12 day membership package this season (2018) based off of that I should have an Elite membership for 2019 correct? My member portal shows -1 for TD events until elite.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
You guys come through again! :) I generally don't like mass e-mailings but this deal should be shouted out.​

It's been posted and shared on Facebook as well!

Hey rob92 how does the 10% discount get applied? when I add the 6 day TD package their is no discount showing, just asks for CC information. Also, I did the 12 day membership package this season (2018) based off of that I should have an Elite membership for 2019 correct? My member portal shows -1 for TD events until elite.

If you had a track day package the previous year (2018) the 10% is automatically applied without user intervention. Track Day packaged days do not count toward a free membership.

YOLOrider87

It's been posted and shared on Facebook as well!

If you had a track day package the previous year (2018) the 10% is automatically applied without user intervention. Track Day packaged days do not count toward a free membership.

thanks for the quick reply and clarification.

ar556

What are the chances we’ll see a tentative schedule for 2019 before the package sale ends? If not for the partnered days this year, I wouldn’t have been able to use my full package. I may need to step it down a level this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
Thanks. I actually meant before the riding season begins this year. I'm planning to sign up soon and wanted to inquire about the discount before buying my membership/package. :like:

bmart

Control Rider
Hey all. when is the 2019 schedule going to be finalized. I have to block my team calendar at work. Thanks!

tdelegram

Control Rider
I think the packages are typicallly available before January, you might want to send an email to support@n2.org with the package you’re interested in purchasing to see if they’ll bend the rules for you.