N2/WERA endurance classes and info?

pjzocc

Before I start scrolling the WERA rulebook, is there a quick link to classes for the endurance series? What’s allowed for bike mods, etc?

Thinking of just doing one round.

If anyone wants to toss in their $0.02 for advice and experience, I’ll gladly pay $0.01 for your thoughts.

tdelegram

Control Rider
It’s super bike rules anything goes, classed on motor size:
1000cc and up
600cc
Sv650’s and fz07’s
300cc’s

tdelegram

Control Rider
Yes, oil drain, fill/dip stick and filters, coolant drain and fill, front caliper bolts, front axle nut and pinch bolts, rear axle nut, exhaust hanger nuts.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
The rulebook is right on the N2 Racing page: http://www.n2racing.org/ (scroll down).

We have Heavyweight (literbikes, etc.), Middleweight (R6's, etc.), Lightweight (SV650s, MT/FZ-07s, etc.). Then there's the Ultralightweight class (Kawi 250/300s, R3s, etc.)

We don't get wrapped up in mods, pretty much everything out there is super-something... you run what you brung!

pjzocc

The rulebook is right on the N2 Racing page: http://www.n2racing.org/ (scroll down).

We have Heavyweight (literbikes, etc.), Middleweight (R6's, etc.), Lightweight (SV650s, MT/FZ-07s, etc.). Then there's the Ultralightweight class (Kawi 250/300s, R3s, etc.)

We don't get wrapped up in mods, pretty much everything out there is super-something... you run what you brung!

Thanks Rob!

What did the grids look like last couple seasons? (Ie most popular, # entries per class)

tdelegram

Control Rider
I think he switched Italian brands this year and pick up Gigi DaAligna as his crew chief in the negotiations. Be nice to have another big bore bike out there on the grid.

pjzocc

I think he switched Italian brands this year and pick up Gigi DaAligna as his crew chief in the negotiations. Be nice to have another big bore bike out there on the grid.

Based on last year’s grids and participants, the Ape will be quite overmatched. So I guess we’ll have to do it with mad skillz, yo!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Thanks Rob!

What did the grids look like last couple seasons? (Ie most popular, # entries per class)

It's been growing every year. Heavy, then a good middle field, with even more in lightweight (depends on placement of MotoAmerica events and how broke everyone is!), then ultralightweight.

With all classes, we've been seeing 40-50 teams at an event.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Need a Grom or Ohvale endurance race in there somewhere.

VIR Patriot or the kart track at VIR. Or the Kart track at NCBike.

chrisplm

Chris
Probably the Aprilia. Keeping eyes out for other options for a one-off round...
I say we go into it with a "Run what ya Brung" plan and just have fun! If we aren't having fun then it just sounds like work
(nitrous bottles are legal right?)