NCBike Direction (Clockwise vs Counter Clockwise)?

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Looks like NCBike can be run in both directions.

Does N2 run the track clockwise one day, then counter clockwise the next day of a 2 day event there?

Just wondering.

Thanks for your time.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Clockwise is typically the rotation. I don't think I would enjoy the track as much running it counter.

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
The first time I rode there we went CW the first day and CCW the second. I actually really enjoyed CCW.

motorkas

Clockwise is typically the rotation. I don't think I would enjoy the track as much running it counter.

Couldn't agree more, the thought of going into the last turn as turn1 is not something I would look forward to. . .not to mention I love the two day weekends because Day 1 is getting reacquainted with the track and day 2 is just "go time":). . .switching up the track makes it two "reacquainting" days. That being said, I've heard more than one person say they like the CCW rotation. Maybe instead of switching from CW one day to CCW on the second, it could just be scheduled that one weekend is CW and next is CCW and just continue alternating throughout the season. . .

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
I enjoy getting to know the track and it's corners in a one-way only fashion. This is just my opinion, but clockwise is my favorite at NCBIKE. I love going into T1 at extreme speed.

sv650

Kendall
Are gate hours not 24/7? Site says they are but I'm outside the gate and they seem very locked...

willhf1011

I have run it both ways a few times. T1 can be tricky but isn't nearly as bad as you might think. I'd say I enjoy it just as much CCW as CW. When T1 (CW) becomes T11 (CCW) , it's a ton of fun just railing it out onto the straight. It's also nice the switch up the 270 and give your other side some practice turning. Tire wear is similar on both I think.