NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

Krediske

So how's parking really? Can u put ur trailer behind your bike and still have the bike on the road? If bikes on the road how long of extension cords do you need to make it to the bike? Just trying to plan as best as can. Gotta make sure the bike is good and trailer is close for my wife and son during the day. Any help or pictures or anything would be appreciated.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
@Krediske
If you get there Friday afternoon to have your pick of parking, I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised at how big the parking lot is. Another option is for you to secure a garage in the classroom building. This has ample accommodation. Give me a call after 4p if you'd like to discuss in more detail.
Jonathan Landwer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krediske

Romans Eight I appreciate the offer but I don't want to do a garage. I have just heard stories on forums and around that ncbike has a weird setup for track days and power and stuff. I heard you need several extension chords to reach your bike if you want it on the asphalt. Which is fine but I just want to make sure I have enough haha. And were shooting to be there around 530-6. travel depends on my two and a half year old and his bladder for the day haha. Id like to get there set everything up and still have time to get out the grill and make some burgers. Im excited looks like itll be a fun track, ive never rode with n2 yet but everyone on here seems to be great people.

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
You're in good hands my friend. Look for me, I'll help you get what you need.

Krediske

ill look for the bike in your avatar. if you see a blue f150 with a white camper cover and a enclosed trailer or a purple bike with neon yellow wheels that me haha. I appreciate all the help man

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
New bike since then.
1852a0ece2cebb61fa32737d70d9c539.jpg

selztoad

ill look for the bike in your avatar. if you see a blue f150 with a white camper cover and a enclosed trailer or a purple bike with neon yellow wheels that me haha. I appreciate all the help man
Krediske, give Sam True a call he manages the track and is a super cool guy and can help you with your questions

Krediske

selztoad, just call the track itself? like as in is that who he works for is ncbike? just want to make sure I don't call the wrong place asking for a guy that isn't there haha. thank you