NCCAR April 2 Novice group

CBRtist

Errrr... that is me (with Shane behind me) holding up your traffic in the first video for the first 4 minutes :rolleyes:

So great you had an awesome time. Agreed... everybody was exceptionally helpful and I'm glad I took the time to hit that track if only for a day and some late sessions.

Nothing lets you know how out of shape you really are til you start riding 30 minute sessions!

Glad you had a good time!!! Stay out of the grass
Wait, what, did I forget to edit out that part???? LOL I was trying so hard to learn how to load the peg with the ball of my foot that I actually caused myself to steer off track. On the inside. What a goober! I am just so very very glad noone was near me because the rear tire slipped at the edge of the pavement momentarily which angled the whole bike toward the outside of the corner. When the tire grabbed and climbed back up onto the pavement it shot me across the track and out into the grass AGAIN. Paul told me after that session, before he even knew about this, that I was riding too close to the edge of the pavement. Lesson learned.