Need ride from NJMP back to Philly on 8/13

aluminumpark

Hey all,
I'm looking to do my second track day at NJMP this Tuesday. I really only need to bring down a canopy, chair, small tool pack, gas and a cooler (or if you could share some shade or cooler space that'd be ideal). I know a lot of guys are going down sunday night or Monday morning. I really can't do that, but I want to make sure I can get my stuff down to the track, and that I'll be able to get my bike back home. In that case I could meet you sunday or monday to send my stuff down with you, then just ride the bike to the track tuesday morning. Of course I'd be happy to split the gas and get you dinner and a beer someplace on the way back.

Thanks,
Mike

Pseudolus

Hey Mike,

How about this. My brother and I are trailoring two bikes and an absolutely packed truck so we can't bring your stuff but we can provide shade, a chair, cooler space and we could split filling up one of our gas cans so you don't have to bring that either. That being said, I would highly recommend NOT riding your bike to a track day. You can rent a u-haul trailer pretty cheap if you have a truck (what I did my first season) to pull it.

Let me know and good luck.

aluminumpark

Pseudolus;284083 wrote: Hey Mike,

How about this. My brother and I are trailoring two bikes and an absolutely packed truck so we can't bring your stuff but we can provide shade, a chair, cooler space and we could split filling up one of our gas cans so you don't have to bring that either. That being said, I would highly recommend NOT riding your bike to a track day. You can rent a u-haul trailer pretty cheap if you have a truck (what I did my first season) to pull it.

Let me know and good luck.
Hey thanks a ton man. I learned my lesson about riding to the track on my first day back in late June at lightning. I ended up getting a lift home from the Glen the CR. As it turns out I'm not going to be able to make it Tuesday. I just put an offer in on a house and it looks like Tuesday is going to be a pretty critical day in the process. Are you guys in Philly?

Also when you rent a uhaul trailer do you just get it the night before, or in the morning or what? It seemed like they open later and close earlier than I'd need for a track day.

Pseudolus

Yeah that's the problem. You rent it the night before and return it the day after. We're in king of Prussia area. Good luck with the house!