NESBA why no tracks in the North East

ZxRegg6r

I wonder what ever happend to Raceway Park (Englishtown) N.J. . They built a road track paved with testing video. But never opened. That would have been sweet for us in NYC.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ZxRegg6r;37690 wrote: I wonder what ever happend to Raceway Park (Englishtown) N.J. . They built a road track paved with testing video. But never opened. That would have been sweet for us in NYC.
No, did you ever see that course? It was designed for autocross and is in no way safe for a trackday. The club I used to ride with (Reduc) checked it out many years ago. Even TPM (who does Shenandoah) wouldn't ride it.

Davisjk

Gotta love all those nice frost heaves in the north, i moved south much better tracks. Like what was stated earlier who wants to invest money in tracks in the north that can only sell track time 5 months out of the year.:dunno:

ZxRegg6r

Wow!! That's messed up. I hate it when these places waste good money on a good idea. But poorly designed and planned. Oh well kill that hope!! NJMP is the home course. I love light and thunder. It would have been nice to have a track you can just zip to.