New from NEO

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
The instructor said I should do intermediate next time I go for sure "This was a motoseries event". I really do love the VFR, but I do have some ground clearance issues with the viffer. It is really hard for me to move off of the bike as far as I should, not sure if its because its so wide and the foot pegs are lower or what. But towards the end of the day I was getting so tired and lazy that I didnt move my upper body as much as I should and ended up hitting the header on the right side of the bike and almost lowsiding. Guess it gives me something to work on, or trade for a sport bike.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Reg Pridmore used to teach his CLASS on VFRs, probably still does. He went really fast with a passenger! Don't think he dragged anything!

If you rode for the very first time with another org, I'd still recommend signing up in B with nesba. Nesba's B group is a good deal quicker than most orgs. If you belong in I, you'll get bumped. And earning the bump is a great feeling!

betarace;279652 wrote: VFR can carry you to I group. Best bike ever
yup. wish I had gotten the anniversary edition instead of the CBR, but my CBR certainly is not a disappointment, either.
Have fun out there!

R

rekeleldorf

It is really sad to listen that facing problem due to gear. I would like to have bike that should be of good mileage and good service also. ::)
Thanks
rekeleldorf