New From PA

psunate08

Aug 19, 2011
Hey Everyone. My name is Nate and I live in Erie, PA currently. I'm in Erie attending school, but am originally from Pittsburgh. I have a 2007 R6r that I am setting up for the track. I'm looking to sign up for the track day at BeavRun on the weekend of the 24th-25th of September. It will be my first track day. Right now all I need is a set of track plastics, a suit, and boots. I'm thinking about renting the suit and boots for now and purchasing one later this winter. So if anyone sees track plastics for sale, send them my way! I'm excited to be apart of the community!

angel

Aug 18, 2011
psunate08;208226 wrote: Hey Everyone. My name is Nate and I live in Erie, PA currently. I'm in Erie attending school, but am originally from Pittsburgh. I have a 2007 R6r that I am setting up for the track. I'm looking to sign up for the track day at BeavRun on the weekend of the 24th-25th of September. It will be my first track day. Right now all I need is a set of track plastics, a suit, and boots. I'm thinking about renting the suit and boots for now and purchasing one later this winter. So if anyone sees track plastics for sale, send them my way! I'm excited to be apart of the community!
Welcome Nate,

I just did my first track day just last month and i used my street fairings. While you can still use track plastics there really is no need for them. Maybe get your gear situation in order since you can replace bike parts but not body parts. If you are anything like me you will have a blast and like many others say.. welcome to the addiction. I'm a believer now!:D

bugmn20

Oct 18, 2010
angel;208257 wrote: Welcome Nate,

I just did my first track day just last month and i used my street fairings. While you can still use track plastics there really is no need for them. Maybe get your gear situation in order since you can replace bike parts but not body parts. If you are anything like me you will have a blast and like many others say.. welcome to the addiction. I'm a believer now!:D

I agree. Spend the money on good protective gear before getting race plastic. Theres nothing wrong with taping up the headlights and taking off the license plate. Spend the money on whats gonna protect you. Just my two cents. but anyway, welcome and enjoy!