New from Shevegas

smoove

Looking forward to my first track day at Blackhawk this weekend! Unfortunately, I will not be riding the Jon Gu LE (raffled at blackhawk last fall) but still very excited. Can't wait to ride, and meet many of the people I have talked to over the past months.

Nate

smoove

First day at Blackhawk

Saturday was a little wet, but I did get a couple of sessions in before the skies opened. I can honestly say looking back at Saturday morning that I was riding like a lunatic, riding far beyond my ability and really needed to slow down and focus on fundamentals. Sunday; AWESOME! I have never had that much fun with clothes on! I learned so much, but was also humbled by preconceived notions of my own ability. I would like to extend a lot of thanks to all of the control riders especially Wink, Murf, and #241 (#241, I didn't take the chance to introduce myself, but you were very willing to help me and I appreciate your patience and willingness to help). Hopefully I can get the GU LE (the bike raffled off at Blackhawk last fall) resurrected and back on the track in time for another day this fall. Special thanks to Jaren Warren for letting me abuse his CBR for the weekend, and the Warren family for letting me tag along. You have another track day addict on your hands!

Nate