New guy from Jackson, GA

maverick1970

This was my second track day with NESBA with both being at RA, so I figured it was time for me to introduce myself.

I'm very new to the sport with only 2 yrs of riding under my belt. I ride a 2007 FZ6 with many mods making it hard to identify the bike. I'm married with 3 kids and live in Jackson, GA. I work in Ellenwood, GA at a company called Intelsat. I'm kind of a outcast at work and where I live because it seems that I'm the only person on a sportbike. :asleep: I don't want to bore anyone but that's about it.

Tks,
Jeremy

smack28752

Hello Jeremy,

Welcome to a fraternity where you will no longer be shunned!! Congratulations on getting a couple of track days under your belt. NESBA is great as I am sure you've already found out.

Make sure you get to some other tracks soon. Hope to see you at Barber, RA, CMP...

Teamck16

Nice to meet you man, this is my first time with NESBA too. RA was my first track also. A blast wasnt it? You live right down the road from me and my buddy. I live in McDonough and he lives IN Jackson. Welcome and prepare to become obsessed!:wow:

626suzuki

Man it's good to see there's a few others from GA round here. I live in covington but I was a jonesboro resident for while. Are you going to barber at the end of June?

Woo go Georgia!

I live in Loganville now and work in Conyers. I rode a stock FZ6 at RA in April... turns out there's more than 1 out there ;) I have a dedicated track beater now in the form of a YZF600R so i don't wreck my street bike...