New kid from MN

lms

Hello. My name is Luke, and I just bought a lifetime membership. I'm from the Twin Cities area, I've been riding on the street since 15, and I can't wait for my first track day this summer! I currently own a 2002 Honda VFR, a 2000 Ducati SS, and a Suzuki DRZ 400. I'm thinking about doing road America, but was curious as to whether a track day will be offered at Brainerd this season?

headstart

Hey Luke

Welcome aboard. There are a few of us in the Twin Cities and some more guys in SE MN as well that do a lot of days with Nesba.

Right now BIR is not on the schedule but last year it was an event that was added later in the year, so maybe there is still some hope. Anyway, we have Road America, Blackhawk, IA Speedway, Mid America, Heartland Park, Hastings and Autobahn that are all within 4-8 hours from us. Leave early Friday afternoon and make it home late Sunday night- very doable trips.

IA Speedway is down near Des Moines and we will be there in two weeks. Road America is great and you won't be disappointed if you join us there.

Feel free to ask questions and post up on the Midwest and Midcentral boards. Also, let me know about future days as we are getting better with getting some ride shares going.