New Member from Charlottesville,VA

gfcpolo

Riding off and on for >10 yrs. Age 52, logon refers to 4 legged beast also ride.
03 SV650 stock except for Suburban bars and modified rearsets.
Signed up for first Track day, 5/10 @ Summit Point.

smack28752

Welcome to the fraternity. Good to see another "mature" rider out there. I will be celebrating my 50th on the track at Barber later this month!!

Folly1

Welcome.

Another Seasoned Citizen here (64). I started with an SV and did my first 4.5K track miles with it. If you weigh more than a jockey you might want to consider some heavier fork springs and cartridge emulators.
Good luck.

Ben.

tiggen

Hey Polo, just moved from C-ville down to Atlanta last June. Did a day at Summit Point (Jefferson) last May and loved it. Dutch is super helpful, so if you have questions, he's the guy to ask. Good luck!!

DFlowe

Welcome to the sport. I'm 53 and enjoying every minute of it. I started by taking my two sons and when we attented our first track day, I realized their were a lot of "mature" riders. I said to myself, I can do this and have been ever since.

gfcpolo

Thanks, warm welcomes

Can't wait for track day, based on local advice getting emulator drop in's and .9 springs installed this weekend by Bee. Installed rearset offset plates, enjoying the more aggresive riding position along with the suburban machinery bars. Turns itself.
Sure like the look of the holeshot highmount exhaust (Hmm Father's day coming up) opinions ?
Thanks again for the welcomes!