New to N2 from Toronto, Canada

RossoStrada

New member to N2 and noob track rider. I took the leap and tried a track day with my Multi last year and now I've got the itch. Looking forward to attending a few track days in the US this season and meeting some of you. PittRace is the closest and likely the first I will try.
Cheers.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, Judy will be along shortly to get you a copy of the riders manual also on our website. Take a read through it, it contains all the vital information you’ll need to get on track day one. PIRC is my home track, but I’ll miss several date due to my racing schedule, if I am there I’ll be in the last power spot near hot pit entrance with a large toy hauler and a ktm canopy, I’ll have my rc8 and r1, if you have questions or need help stop over. If you have questions in advance, post them up as we all started where you are and are here to help.

Tom

RossoStrada

Welcome aboard, Judy will be along shortly to get you a copy of the riders manual also on our website. Take a read through it, it contains all the vital information you’ll need to get on track day one. PIRC is my home track, but I’ll miss several date due to my racing schedule, if I am there I’ll be in the last power spot near hot pit entrance with a large toy hauler and a ktm canopy, I’ll have my rc8 and r1, if you have questions or need help stop over. If you have questions in advance, post them up as we all started where you are and are here to help.

Tom

Thanks Tom. Appreciate the welcome note. I’ve already printed the riders manual for some weekend reading . Look forward to meeting you on a track day. I’ll be sure to reach out when questions come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome to the addiction. You'll love Pitt, it's a premier track. As others have said, the first few days can be a little intimidating so don't be shy, ask questions. We were all in your shoes at one point or another. It quickly becomes no big deal.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Hahaha @ Tom. He already found it, so my work here is done!

Welcome, Rosso, as everyone said, you'll love PittRace. Do post up if you have any questions. I should be out there for the June, July, August events and hope to ride with you!

RossoStrada

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I’m sure I’ll have related to questions as track days near. In the meantime I’m patiently ... impatiently really ... waiting for spring to arrive. Some great YouTube videos for me to pass the time. I’m impressed with the Rider’s Manual - well written and very descriptive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk