New To NESBA From Jersey

trackaddict

Hey all, I'm new to NESBA. I've done all my days with NYSBC. My brother decided to sign up with NESBA, so I followed him here. I'm signed up for 5/17 Lightning in the Intermediate group. I'll be on a black Super Duke. Too bad my brother's now canceled that date, so I'll be out there on my own, no biggie, hope to meet some of ya at the track.:D

dudette

Hope you have fun on the 17th. I think you' be very happy with the folks at nesba. A great bunch of people. Welcome to our addiction :).
Donna
07cbr600rr "I" #626

LesPow

Control Rider
That was you Huh? I saw you locking up the rear in the paddock, Haha I also saw you were having fun going into turn one. You look good out there, hope you had fun today.

trackaddict

Rasta;55817 wrote: That was you Huh? I saw you locking up the rear in the paddock, Haha I also saw you were having fun going into turn one. You look good out there, hope you had fun today.
I had an awesome time out there. Yeah if I lock it up coming back in that means I've had a great session! Plus that Superduke is like a big 1000cc motard...ride it like you stole it. I had turn 1 locked in. It's 4 and 5 that give me issues, it's where I lost all my speed, but just something to work on. The CR's were great in getting me up to speed in those sections.

I read some of the "a" threads on here and I was worried about throwing myself into "I". Being that the thread said anyone without a race license was in "I" I was expecting to be one of the slower guys, but I kept my nose in it. I got killed on the straight, with the Superduke theres nothing to tuck into, I could only get it up to about 130, all the sportbike guys were just eating me up there, but yeah I had turn 1 locked down, and the late brake one finger squeeze Brembos reeled them in. I think everyone noticed me, 1. because the bike is just so different, and 2 it sounds like nothing else out there, more distinct than the Ducati's even. Where you set up somewhere around me in the paddock?