new to nesba

626suzuki

Just wanted to say whats up to the forum.I 'm from GA and I'm doing my first tday at barber this weekend and cant wait to freeze my balls off. I started out signing up in I class but changed my mind. I got to reading some other post on here and figured I would get a lot more respect if I got booted up. I have a few events under my belt but this will only be my second time at Barber.:D

clausiam

I'll be doing my first NESBA event at Barber this weekend too. Have been there with STT 4-5 times before.
I'll be on my green 636 with #117 - feel free to stop by and say hi.
WTF happened to the weather forecast? Last I checked it said low of 38 high of 55 and mostly sunny. Now it says low of 30/high of 41 with wind and snow showers. I guess this will be a session to focus on reference points and body positioning, not lap times - shoot I don't even have tire warmers.

626suzuki

Thanks

Thanks for the welcomes. I've heard that if I drop my air pressure 3 pounds I can get better traction. I think I'll try that out and hope for the best.

Katie785

tire pressure depends on what tires you're running... are you on Pirellis? Dropping 3 lbs is pretty generic... If you're running Pirelli Super Corsas, try starting cold at 27f 26 rear so by the time they heat up they're good to go at 30/29 HOT off the track. The lower pressure allows the carcass to flex a bit more, and that's what gives them the heat.