NJMP 10/3-10/5

Slowride

97e068672d0d85173e2f2463cf7ce5ef.jpg

Latest forecast for Millville..... looking better

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

CBRtist

Lost my sitter for Saturday, so I'll prob roll in for BBQ.

I don't think the sky is falling. See screen shot per Weather Underground (which I rely on heavily as a teacher and is usually 99%).

I also know someone who works at a huge private golf club here in Wilmington, DE and they have a private weather service company (Grass Roots Weather) because they hold many events that they may need to cancel. Per them:

"Overnight data now indicates to me that Hurricane Joaquin will be moving out to sea and NOT making landfall on the U.S. Although the storm will not directly impact the U.S. there will still be substantial rain in the eastern part of the country over the next several days."

So it looks like just rain. A lot or a little, who knows for sure. Everyone has their own comfort and safety level and nobody wants anybody getting hurt so just use good judgement :)

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-2.13.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-2.13.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 21

Slowride

Just recieved an email from Motorcycle Xcitement and they cancelled their monday trackday @ Summit Point and credited everyone that registered. Even though the forecast for that area only had a 20% chance of rain they felt it was not worth chancing it with all the water already on the ground and more on the way.
Millville is mostly sand so the water shouldn't be an issue. Lets RIDE!!! The forecast keeps getting better. ..

KN53

Millville is mostly sand so the water shouldn't be an issue. Lets RIDE!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Except my daytona doesn't run on the sand. Can we pay an extra 10 bucks each and borrow some jet dryers from NASCAR or somewhere?

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Believe me, I want nothing more than spending 3 days away from home with some of the best people I know. I was up preparing the Mother Ship tonight so fingers are crossed that we're still a go. I will be an unbearable prick if I have to stay home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Slowride

Looks like Sat will be wet and maybe Sunday morning but drying conditions Sunday and SUNNY on monday high 68°