NJMP 9/7: Great Day + Thanks for the Hard Work!

CBRtist

Sunny... 88... Great day and well run event.

I know it had its fair share of hiccups, but I also know there were a lot of people behind the scenes working their butts off to ensure that members were having the best experience they could have, and at times I think we lose sight of that.

So I would like to thank every CR and Captain for doing their best to make that happen through their communication and swiftly addressing issues as they arose. Major props to Shiloh for running the event and handling such a busy and hectic day. It can't be easy!

Thanks you to all but special thanks to Kevin, Rasta, Jeff, Big Jim, and Captain Randy! Thank you for the late day tow Shiloh (you GET how women think out there ;)) and thanks to the CRs who rode the last session. It's not easy running until 6:00 but much appreciated. Thank you to my BFFer Judy for being my counselor and chauffeur .. we truly are Lucy and Ethel lol. Steve C. thanks for the offer to check me out (although not sure if it happened. I know it's tough to schedule that between me warming up and then my mid-day shower and nap lol) and getting to meet your awesome wife and kids!

Also great seeing the usual familiar faces and some who hadn't been out for QUITE some time (you know who you are). Making new friends with current members was fun and talking to potential ones was even better (hope they get on this forum like I told them to!)

Very much looking forward to October... Glad I stuck to riding it out this season!

owenschristopherj

Thanks for making My Girl Friend feel Welcome and Everything.. She truly had a blast. I know becuase i keep thanking her for coming and hanging out and she keeps reminding me that shes gonna be out there with me one day

CBRtist

Great! We have plans in the works to make a lot of females feel welcome, so if she has any friends point them to us or bring them to the track too!!!!! (just hope you girlfriend's mom doesn't get too mad that I put this idea in her head.... better yet... BRING HER MOM next time! lol)