NJMP April 29 Attendees Please Read

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Our first NE events are almost here. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at NJMP. Bill will be covering the Summit Point Event so I will let him send out any Event Specific items separately for Main.

NJMP

Security will not allow anyone into the Paddock until the event on Sunday is cleared out so expect somewhere around 6 at the earliest. They usually allow us to drive to the Clubhouse if you want to get some food or drink prior to heading into the Paddock.

Security also closes the gate at 10pm. If you arrive after 10pm there is no guarantee that you will be able to get in. However, sometimes security makes rounds and will allow people at the gate access after hours. This is not a given and sometimes people get lucky, and sometimes they end up sleeping in their vehicle. It is totally up to security if they open up the gate for you so please treat them well no matter what they choose to do. We are guests and those privileges can be lost very quickly.

N2 Trackdays is covering Camping and Electric for all of our members. If someone at the gate does not know this arrangement, please be kind and respectful with your reaction. Sometimes the contract info just doesn't make it to the front lines. Have them check with someone or come find me or someone with N2 that is on site. Trying to get "refunds" is a PITA after the fact. If a power box is not open where you want to set up, just flag down a NJMP vehicle or the Jeep that runs around. I do not have keys and will be of no use (go figure).

Tech and registration starts at 7am. Tech and registration will close at 8am to allow for the Mandatory Riders meeting at 8:15am. This riders meeting is VERY important as we will be covering new rule changes for 2019. Anyone not Registered and Tech'ed by 8am will need to wait until all of the riders meeting are done and we get staff back in place to open Reg/Tech up (typ around 9am). This will possibly (more than likely) cause you to miss your first session. We cannot rush people through tech who did not arrive at the track on time like all the other members did.

I encourage you to register in advance. Advance registration riders need only to bring their bike and gear to tech with a picture ID. We will quickly check you off in the app and have you through tech in no time. If you decide that pre-registration is not your style, be patient and wait in line. I would suggest that you register before bringing your bike and gear up especially if you do not have a side stand. If there are available spots in your group we will gladly register you for the day at the Day of Pricing (your membership pricing +$30 late fee). NJ seems to have a large number of riders who do not pre-register so expect to wait in a line. If your group is full, we cannot and will not "Squeeze" you in. We do not over sell the day in any group.

As this is the first event of 2019 for us in the NE, check your account and make sure you are in the correct group. If you got a bump at Roebling or CMP this year, make sure that bump has been processed. If there is an issue contact Support support@n2td.org prior to Monday (or any other event you plan on attending). We will not change your group the morning of an event. Only current Expert License members can be bumped to Advanced without an evaluation. If you ride "Advanced" in any other organization, we will be happy to put eyes on you and evaluate you for the bump. These typically happen on the 3rd session or after lunch. To get an evaluation feel free to ask a coach to evaluate you for a bump. They will typically tell you to be the first or second rider in the center lane and go out directly behind the first coach. We want you to be in the group that reflects your riding as much as you do.

2019 has been off to a great start in the Southeast and I cannot wait for the start of the Northeast event schedule. To anyone traveling to WV to ride at Summit Point Monday, we will miss you at NJMP but I'm sure you will have a great time as well.

See everyone Monday morning!!!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Who's running gear and parts this weekend and monday?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
We will have the rental gear available for pre orders. If you need to rent leathers and/or boots contact support@n2td.org before Saturday. We are splitting gear up Saturday. Some gear is going to Summit and the rest will be at NJMP. If you have not contacted support to rent gear, I cannot promise we will have what you need.

I don't have info on Parts but CCS is there so I would guess Justin and Miles will be there. I will post back if that is not the case.

Kurt_Orban

I confirmed with Justin that he'll be there. And yeah, Miles I'm sure as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CBRtist

Security also closes the gate at 10pm. If you arrive after 10pm there is no guarantee that you will be able to get in.

John I inquired about this last year with management. I believe there is a sign posted with a number to call if you arrive after 10pm. You can call ahead to get that number if you are running late. As it was explained to me, they do shut the gate, but must/will let you in if you call after hours.

chrisplm

Chris
I had a similar conversation with the lady at the gate, she said that now that there are people living at the track full time, they will always have someone on call to come open the gates.