NJMP June 15-16, Who's in?

1up5down

Control Rider
I'd love to join in on the fun. Unfortunately, the wife is forcing me to join her on the white sandy beach of Grace Bay in Turks & Caicos!

See ya on the 22nd!

borislav

Control Rider
1up5down;244581 wrote: I'd love to join in on the fun. Unfortunately, the wife is forcing me to join her on the white sandy beach of Grace Bay in Turks & Caicos!

See ya on the 22nd!
Oh yeah,I realy feel sorry for you!!!:D

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
1up5down;244581 wrote: I'd love to join in on the fun. Unfortunately, the wife is forcing me to join her on the white sandy beach of Grace Bay in Turks & Caicos!

See ya on the 22nd!
I went a few years ago. Most peaceful vacation ever.

Can't wait til Friday & Saturday. Haven't been on Lightning in the dry for a long time!

1up5down

Control Rider
Slow Steve;244676 wrote: I went a few years ago. Most peaceful vacation ever.

Can't wait til Friday & Saturday. Haven't been on Lightning in the dry for a long time!

Yes, the wife is really looking forward to this vacation. She said that she hasn't been this excited about a vacation designation since we went to Tahiti.

It's going to hard to beat this. Work hard, play hard!

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

TProc

I am in for Saturday.

And the following Friday on Thunderbolt.

This will be Track Days 4 and 5 in a three week period since the three year lay off and all on different tracks. Next will have to be VIR and the Beaver.

See you all there.................

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
ericlouie1;244924 wrote: Want to, but I wont know if I'll be stuck on shift till friday. Any walkup spots open in b group?
At this point in time there are spots open. If you prefer send me an email to confirm prior to leaving.

Blaise

Anybody have ANY clue who I am anymore? :D

I'm IN for Friday! Riding my street bike (SV650) but very much looking forward to having some fun. I can't believe I did 35 days between 08 and 09 and then basically took '10 and '11 off...

Glad to see a lot of the same CRs are around (RIP Mike Moore).... can't wait! :D:D:D:D