NJMP June 15-16, Who's in?

Blaise;244997 wrote: Anybody have ANY clue who I am anymore? :D

I'm IN
for Friday! Riding my street bike (SV650) but very much looking forward to having some fun. I can't believe I did 35 days between 08 and 09 and then basically took '10 and '11 off...

Glad to see a lot of the same CRs are around (RIP Mike Moore).... can't wait! :D:D:D:D
Hey Blaise, I remember you and wondered were you have been.

BZ

beevan217

Blaise, what's up man! It's been awhile since we've seen or heard from you. Hope all is well. You should've picked saturday lol. Hope to see you out there soon bro

Blaise

We'll see man! I'm super pumped about tomorrow. I actually bought a track car last winter with every intention of doing track days with that, and now I'm signing up for NESBA days on my street bike (as the track car sits?!) ? What is happening? :D

roma258

What's up guys, just signed up for my first NESBA track day for Saturday. Mostly ride with Tony's but figure I'd mix it up, plus I haven't tried Lightning yet, so it's a weekend of firsts. I'll be on a white SV full sharkskinz bodywork. Can't till Saturday!

beevan217

roma258;245110 wrote: What's up guys, just signed up for my first NESBA track day for Saturday. Mostly ride with Tony's but figure I'd mix it up, plus I haven't tried Lightning yet, so it's a weekend of firsts. I'll be on a white SV full sharkskinz bodywork. Can't till Saturday!
Welcome to NESBA! My friends & I will be there saturday. We're looking to pit near the garage where tech is held. Look for a blue ZX6-636, a red CBR600RR & a white & black CBR600RR. If you have any questions, ask. Have fun & be safe in your travels

Blaise

What a fun, perfect weather, low stress day. Exactly what I needed to get back in the groove of things. Was very happy with how the little SV performed, although it took some getting used to... a certain owner of a BMW S1000RR kept passing me over and over :D

Lots and lots of fun dicing it up with the few I group folks who were around. Great day! Thanks!

Myers

Control Rider
uh oh... what had had happened happened was... i did not do it.. yeppers... clicked sign up -> see you foo's in the morning :)

beevan217

Great day yesterday! Good seeing some old faces (no pun intended lol), meet some new people AND even enjoyed getting slapped around by the "A"liens. :wow:

Even better was having the entire track with only myself & Rude on it the last session of the day. I worked on a lot, still need work on more but, overall it was a great time.

Can't wait until the next track (whenever that is.......:dunno:)

TProc

beevan217;245310 wrote: Great day yesterday! Good seeing some old faces (no pun intended lol), meet some new people AND even enjoyed getting slapped around by the "A"liens. :wow:

Even better was having the entire track with only myself & Rude on it the last session of the day. I worked on a lot, still need work on more but, overall it was a great time.

Yo Barron............... Good to meet you Man!
I had a blast out there and really appreciating the addiction and the time on the track this time around coming back from my hiatius.............

Hope to see you out there soon.

beevan217

YESSIR!!! You guys were F L Y I N G!!!!! Good to meet you as well bro. Hiatus my ass....... You were one of the "A"liens. Lol

Hope everyone made it home/to their destinations safely & the ones that crashed are ok.

Myers

Control Rider
beevan217;245310 wrote: Great day yesterday! Good seeing some old faces (no pun intended lol), meet some new people AND even enjoyed getting slapped around by the "A"liens. :wow:

Good to meet you man.. good deal getting the bike back together as well :)

andykurz

Great day and great weather. Very good to meet lots of good folks.

Thanks to the CRs who did a great job managing traffic in the B grp. Great tips throughout the day and many of us, myself included, made a good deal of progress.

Apologies for running out of gas during the last session...:banghead:

RADAR Magnet

I had a great time; fantastic weather and great to get in an extra session at the end of the day. My riding improved throughout the day and by the end I was getting around pretty good.

Thanks to Les for the tow and to Lenny for the body positioning pointers.

Andy, glad we just had a laugh about running out of gas after you came back in the truck; maybe a little hit to the ego but way better than loading a wrecked bike after the least session of the day.

Three days at Road A is next for me; hope to see some of you down there!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Yes, that was the best 2 days of riding at NJMP I've had in a while. Everyone was riding great and more importantly Smart. I saw people making huge improvements throughout the day. My son asked me (as I'm typing this up) "when are we going back to the track". I think that's the best Fathers Day present I've ever received. See everyone out soon.