NJMP June 15-16, Who's in?

roma258

Had a great time out there. A little bit mystified by the bumping rules, but that's alright, had a fun time riding with the B group, enjoyed learning the track.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
It was just too much fun! Great to see everyone working and putting all the information to good use! I have to say the "B" group on Friday did a great job of riding smart and using your heads out there!:congrats:

I was working with the "B" group on Saturday but I got "Bumped" to "I"!
Well I have to say that We had a blast in the "I" group! I got to meet some very talented riders out there! Steve, Gino, Fred, Tyler? FZ-8? and Big Rob!
Boy oh boy were you guys doing great! Getting the lines down and hitting your marks! Some good clean passing, you couldn't ask for a more courteous bunch of folks to ride with! I'm just happy that I could witness it all, be in the mix, and give some input to get you guys even better!
It was great to see and ride with our own Chief Master Sgt. Bobby G.!
It was just like old times! Great to see you out there!:adore:
Kris did an awesome job running the day! Great job Kris!

LesPow

Control Rider
roma258;245363 wrote: Had a great time out there. A little bit mystified by the bumping rules, but that's alright, had a fun time riding with the B group, enjoyed learning the track.
Rem. what we spoke about and next time out you'll be noticed.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
beevan217;245313 wrote: YESSIR!!! You guys were F L Y I N G!!!!! Good to meet you as well bro. Hiatus my ass....... You were one of the "A"liens. Lol

Hope everyone made it home/to their destinations safely & the ones that crashed are ok.
B,
Don't let Travis fool you, I'm pretty sure he just got back from professionally racing over seas with MOTO GP or something like that. :cool:

TProc

LMAO.............

Just gettin in to work and trying to find something to waste a lil time til my crews start getting in. And what cha know........

Comedy from Vinny..............

Hope for more good times Friday........another first in 3 yrs for me.

But at least I can only say this once at each track I make it back to.