No Joke - '14 Schedule posted

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
The last time I was at JC I took my scooter and rode around where they are expanding the track. I took Google Maps and overlaid a rough guess to the new track. This is basically what it will look like, but don't hold me to the scale. The esses will now be a braking zone. The one thing I hope they do is repave the whole track when they do the addition.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Thunderace;297164 wrote: The last time I was at JC I took my scooter and rode around where they are expanding the track. I took Google Maps and overlaid a rough guess to the new track. This is basically what it will look like, but don't hold me to the scale. The esses will now be a braking zone. The one thing I hope they do is repave the whole track when they do the addition.
I never ran the old configuration, but this seems to be challenging…:cool:

andykurz;297167 wrote:
...and that will still be a workout!
:agree:

yokel84

moto1320;297161 wrote: Take the time on the dates if you need to, but could you let the track packages out? I'd like to sort out my budget if nothing else. Buying that last year doubled my attendance and saved a little money along the way.
I'm definitely interested in these. If I can save a little, and just ride with nesba, I'd prefer to; and that way I'd get to travel to more distant tracks. Otherwise, I'd have to save on travel expenses and probably mostly just ride the closer tracks with whoever's running them.

How were you all notified about the track packages last year? Did they send out an email?

physicistkev

Control Rider
In for Barber. I didn't like JC when I did it last time on the old GSXR. Watched a guy go over the handle bars going into turn one. Then into the wall. Bike ended up in the woods inside main's turn 3. Ever since then I have been a bit weary of JC. He ended up losing the tip of a finger, but got a nice helicopter ride out of it.

physicistkev

Control Rider
Dave561;297130 wrote: Elite pricing takes extra effort to put everything in place. Patience grasshopper
Should I wait for the accurate pricing before i turn my CC into a smoking pile of plastic? I want to get my Barber days allocated, but the price shows no adjustment for Elite and a 2 day purchase.

"Patience", you speak of something I am unfamiliar with :dunno:

TProc

physicistkev;297183 wrote: I didn't like JC when I did it last time on the old GSXR. Watched a guy go over the handle bars going into turn one. Then into the wall. Bike ended up in the woods inside main's turn 3.

I did this on Father's Day in 2006........Totally my fault, trying to make up for slow corners by extending the straights.

Big Dummy.........:wow:

physicistkev

Control Rider
TProc;297226 wrote: I did this on Father's Day in 2006........Totally my fault, trying to make up for slow corners by extending the straights.

Big Dummy.........:wow:
I was right behind you when it happened. I never thought I would get tweeked (not twerked, you sick b@sterds) from watching someone else crash, but that pretty much ended my day and I haven't been back to JC since.

Being almost 2 miles makes the track more desirable, but with no run off at the end of that short straight, it does make me think.

Glad to see you're still riding :)

moto1320

yokel84;297171 wrote: I'm definitely interested in these. If I can save a little, and just ride with nesba, I'd prefer to; and that way I'd get to travel to more distant tracks. Otherwise, I'd have to save on travel expenses and probably mostly just ride the closer tracks with whoever's running them.

How were you all notified about the track packages last year? Did they send out an email?

Yeah, they sent the email out right at Christmas. There was 4 of them you could choose from. 8 days, 20 days, unlimited, and an NJMP package...

yokel84

physicistkev;297273 wrote: Can I get an email for the packages? How does one go about requesting access to the packages?
Kev, I believe moto's responding to my question about last year (thanks moto). I don't think anyone's gotten anything about packages this year.

I asked how members found out about the packages that were offered last year, so I could stop obsessively checking the wrong places lol.

-Me? I guess I'll just try to be patient. I'd kind of like to support NESBA with my patronage.

Best deal

If you get the package deal you will definitely save some $$. I'd suggest getting the Elite membership too as that gives you some great benefits on top of the package savings. Those combined are a killer deal!;)

HJ

pistol

Why is it so hard to get in touch with admin ?, I need my log in info to plan my track days

Relic

sv650;297296 wrote: Not ideal but if you just want to see the current schedule until you get your account sorted out I pasted it here: http://pastebin.com/fYPbhwrn

I'm waiting to see if they have the NJMP package again, it's my local track and would be an awesome deal if they do.
You've posted the 2013 schedule.