No-Mar Tire Changer for sale

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Up for sale is my No-Mar tire changer.

It comes with two mount/demount bars and 4 extra tips.

$450

You can come pick it up at my house in Pasadena, MD, or we can make other arrangements at buyer's expense. I'd also be willing to meet you within a 100 mile radius for exchange.

I'll try to post up photos later.

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Is this still available? I am about an hour from you. I also want to know what type of model it is with some pictures.

tad158

How hard is it to take apart? I don't have a ton of room, but if it brakes down reasonably well, that could work. I will send you an offer via pm...

D-Zum

I don't think it's horribly difficult to break down. But, I generally leave it assembled in my garage. You'll have to mount it to solid base. I have it bolted to my garage floor.

tad158

I have a chuck of 1/4" steel plate laying around in my garage....that I can bolt it to and park a truck tire on one corner of...so that is not an issue, I just don't have ths floor space for 100% dedication to a tire changer that I would use 3-4 times per year....So that is why I was asking...

motorkas

less than 30.00 in 2X8's cut in half. . .gives flexibility to move it or use as and extra place to store stuff on when not in use. . .:)

It's four bolts on the bottom and 3 bolts in the middle securing where the wheel goes to the base. Everything else is just pinch bolts. It's stupid easy to take apart and put back together again but it's heavy duty so all the individual parts weigh a good amount. . .

They sell several other options for mount points - one goes into your trailer hitch, the other is what you were describing with the steel plate just smaller. . .

http://www.nomartirechanger.com/Roll_on_base_for_Classic_Jr_Pro_Tire_Changers_p/ac-roll-on base.htm

http://www.nomartirechanger.com/product_p/ac-hitch.htm

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
NoMars work great, you won't be disappointed. Go to the MoMar site and watch the videos on how to use it. Technique, not muscle, is everything, the vids are extremely helpful. And get their paste lube!

D-Zum

I'll definitely include some paste lube for him to use.

Note: I made a post using the word LUBE without "GOING THERE"

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Be careful with the paste lube. I've had several rear tires turn on the rim. Don't use it anymore. Good old soapy water for me now.

tad158

NoMars work great, you won't be disappointed. Go to the MoMar site and watch the videos on how to use it. Technique, not muscle, is everything, the vids are extremely helpful. And get their paste lube!
I have used a No-Mar a few times....So I know how nice they are...
I'll definitely include some paste lube for him to use.

Note: I made a post using the word LUBE without "GOING THERE"
Hahahahahaha....and thank you!