Noob.

Benji_519

Hi all. Benji here. Wanted to say hey.

Also I wanted to say the so far N2 has been great and the N2 org should know that. Wish I would have started with N2 than the other orgs.
The addiction is real, with 8 TD's (4 w/N2) completed and 3 more to go this year along with the ATP/YCRS event this weekend. I couldn't be more happier with my progression with this group. Goal for 2024 is getting into the Endurance racing. Start with the relay and go from there.

Question, do you have to be in advance group to sign up for the race program?

Motofun352

Control Rider
Hi all. Benji here. Wanted to say hey.

Also I wanted to say the so far N2 has been great and the N2 org should know that. Wish I would have started with N2 than the other orgs.
The addiction is real, with 8 TD's (4 w/N2) completed and 3 more to go this year along with the ATP/YCRS event this weekend. I couldn't be more happier with my progression with this group. Goal for 2024 is getting into the Endurance racing. Start with the relay and go from there.

Question, do you have to be in advance group to sign up for the race program?
nope

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
You do not. Once you're in Intermediate group, you are good to take the race school! Come out and give the endurance series (and sprint races, for that matter) a shot. If you want an easy intro into endurance, get some buddies and put together a relay team. It's about as simple as it gets!

Benji_519

You do not. Once you're in Intermediate group, you are good to take the race school! Come out and give the endurance series (and sprint races, for that matter) a shot. If you want an easy intro into endurance, get some buddies and put together a relay team. It's about as simple as it gets!
That is the plan sir. Excited for next year. In the meantime focused on seat time.

Really excited about this upcoming weekend at NCB!