osmo action 4 camera

Axis

Does anyone use the Osmo Action 4. I've seen some good reviews. I am specifically interested to see if it can be safety wired to bike. Is there a case for camera that can be wired to bike as safety backup?

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Looking at Amazon, it looks like it takes some of the same type of clamps and extentions a Go Pro uses.
So you could probably buy one of these and back yard engineer your own solution to a Go Pro type mount to a fairing stay, fairing or some other mount point on your motorcycle, then safety wire it to the bike.

Their Motorcycling package is more for motocross applications and just a chest mount harness.

So you're going to grind your mid ear gears a little to come up with a suitable solution for your needs...but you'd have the same issue with a Go Pro. It's never just plug and play with one of these.

We all go through this camera/video phase in our progressions as riders. Use it as a learning tool to view your lines and other data while you ride.
I have plenty of video I can show you from my past on now to not go fast. LOL.

D-Zum

"how not to go fast" was what I mean to type...damned sausage fingers.

D-Zum

I forgot about those. My guy Brick is a pupperoni man. I’ve gotten him Beggin strips too. I’ll have to add those to his treat list.

The neighborhood dogs I give drive by treats to when they are outside got pupperoni bags for Xmas too.

Dogs rule!!! People suck.