Overnight storage at NCBike

So I'm planning on taking the ATP at NCBike next weekend (the 21st of September) and I'll be staying at a local hotel the night before. Are we able to drop our trailers off at the track the night before? I'm not sure if I'll be taking my bike down in an enclosed trailer or not and I'd feel much better if I could drop the trailer at the track on Friday afternoon/evening.. Waking up to find a missing bike in the hotel parking lot would be a real bummer...

Kruizen

Control Rider
Yes they(ncbike) are extremely easy about dropping off bikes trailers early Friday.

Typically we can get into the paddock around 3pm and sometimes even earlier than that depending on what they have going on on Friday.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!! Would we usually just find out about accesses when we pull up to the gate?

I ended up reaching out to a car buddy who lives in the area. Besides a full run-down of the local hotel and restaurant options I also got the name and # of the guy that runs the track, I wasn't going to call him with small/random questions though! Lol

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Sam is great. Many people stay overnight at the track and the gate closes at 12am so even in the middle of the night you don't need to worry about anyone coming onto the property to do anything stupid.

Yeah, that's what I heard! Hearing about how stellar the community is OFF the track and between events makes me kinda sad that I booked a hotel in Roanoke Rapids and that I'll be going home after the session on Saturday.

I'll need to work on getting permission from the smarter half to stay for full weekends next season!!