Paging Thunderace

bike428

Yo Jim,

Don't make me have to go to the NE board to find you. :) Do you mind sharing the brand and model of the camera set up you have? You got some great footage of VIR. Hope all is well. What's your next event bro?

NoBull

Jim had some knee surgery today. I'm sure he'll reply as soon as he can.

BTW all this info can be found on the old board. he's posted the info there a couple of times.

bike428

That's right. I had forgotten he was having surgery today. I hope all turned out well. Thanks for reminding me.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I'm still here!

Cal, what's up? The camera system I have is the VIO POV. This link should give you all the info you could want. vio-pov.com

You already know how well it works. I will create another thread with some links to the videos that I got from VIR earlier this month. I've been super busy at work and just had knee surgery yesterday as Finn mentioned. It went well by the way. I'll be staying up North for the rest of the year. I've got dates at BeaveRun, Summit Point and probably New Jersey. I really like VIR, but the travel expenses get a little much. I don't know where you are located, but hopefully we can ride together so more.

bike428

Dude,

Glad to hear surgery went well. And yes I do know how well the camera works. Was hoping to see some footage of my fat @$$ riding. lol I certainly understand the stay close to home for the rest of the year thing. I love to hit other tracks (especially barber and RA) but I live in Raleigh NC (90 minutes from VIR) and plan to hit about every event there for the rest of the year due primarily to gas prices. I do plan to hit the NJ track since it is brand new and my old stomping ground so I will definitely let you know when. Thanks for responding. Take good care of yourself. I'll talk to you soon.