Paint Job w/ Number Plates from Turn One

ajohn505

Aug 25, 2008
I won a $400 Single Color paint job w/ number plates from Turn One Racing in the raffle on Saturday and while I'd love to have my bike painted, I think someone else can probably put it to better use.

So I'm offering it up for $300 to any Nesbian that wants it. I'm looking to use the proceeds to put towards a master cylinder, some rearsets, and miscellaneous other parts that were damaged when I wadded up my 954 in turn 6 on Saturday.

Thanks again to Turn One for the donation to the cause, your work always looks amazing, I just have other priorities right now...

ajohn505

Aug 25, 2008
Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that I'm alright - a little sore but nothing serious.

Bucky Badger

Jul 11, 2008
ajohn505;12627 wrote: I won a $400 Single Color paint job w/ number plates from Turn One Racing in the raffle on Saturday and while I'd love to have my bike painted, I think someone else can probably put it to better use.

So I'm offering it up for $300 to any Nesbian that wants it. I'm looking to use the proceeds to put towards a master cylinder, some rearsets, and miscellaneous other parts that were damaged when I wadded up my 954 in turn 6 on Saturday.

Thanks again to Turn One for the donation to the cause, your work always looks amazing, I just have other priorities right now...

PM'd you........

murf

Jul 13, 2008
Adam - please give me a call about this. I left you a voicemail with my number (if you don't already have it).